.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Personal Branding Plan Paper Essay

I am a 13 course of study Army Veteran, with commitment, loyalty, ambitious but also practical. I am proceed to learn and grow within my position. I was a supply police sergeant in the military where I gained knowledge in different operational systems. I also render background in customer military service from Taco Bell, numerous banks and my current employment. I believe that Im a better employee because Ive attained a lot of diverse skills from the different employments I have had over the years. These skills help me to work bug out problems resourcefully. I have always been good at working with puny to no supervision. Identify 3 to 4 companies you want to work for and let off the reason why. Identify the best methods for contacting the companies and engaging those who might influence the hiring decisions. whizz high society I would love to work for is the incision of Veterans personal business piece Resource subdivision. Another company would be the Department of De fense. Another company is University Hospitals. I want to keep my talent in the medical or dental heavenss. I will summarize the reasons for employment at the respective(a) locations. As an employee of the Department of Veterans Affairs Human Resource Department I would be working for the leading most technological cutting-edge combine health c atomic number 18 facility in the Nation. I would have diverse opportunities for leadership positions at my disposal. With me having ties to the military and a disabled veteran I feel it is only necessary to continue in a field I am so passionate about. If I was to be leased at a Veterans Hospital I could transfer my military conviction to the civil side to retire using both military and civilian time as time served. I will also go about some of my same social welf bes as if I were still in the military. At this present time I am currently working for the Department of Defense as an Administrative Assistant for the Army Dental Laborat ory. The benefits are outstanding you receive 6 hours of compensable leave time per turn overperiod (Annual Leave, 2001).I also receive sick leave even off which is 4 hours per pay period. The Department of Defense also has a privacy fund that you can contribute to and the government will match my contributions up to five percent. Did I forget to mention I get paid holidays my only complaint here in this position would have to be there is no place for advancement in this office. Other places in the hospital where I am qualified to work there is dwell for advancement. The Department of Defense also has a Federal Student bring Repayment Program for certain positions. The University Hospital here in capital of Maine would also be a top contender in my choices of places to work. nevertheless though it has no affiliation with the military I would consider this hospital a third choice. It is the second largest acute care hospital in the region it is the only Magnet Hospital in th e surrounding areas. I would be a great asset to the University Hospital because of my previous put through in the labor and delivery department.The University Hospital likewise has eye-catching benefit packages. They have flexible shifts, opportunities for improvement to better positions, tuition repayment, and scholarships. The hospital in addition to the other benefits they have wellness education, a uniform unwrap on the premises, a credit union, and retirement funds. The University Hospital has 14 hospital or clinics in the surrounding area. Identify the best methods for contacting the companies for employment. All the hospitals applications are online for interested people to apply for the positions. The University Hospital has a local band number you can call to inquire about certain positions as well as online applications.With the Department of Defense and Department of Veteran Affairs you have to apply online and in addition to the application you also have to submit su pporting documents, to include previous job ratings. If you were ever in the military the DD 214 which is the discharge paper, any transcripts too. This paper has summarized my background and what makes me a preposterous person. Also it gives 3 companies I would like to work for and the reasons behind it. finally what is the best ways to contact the companies? Everyone is using some form of applied science to get their future employees, by computers, telephones and even knowing someone at the company are the best way to get your foot in the door.Reference PageAnnual Leave. (2001). Retrieved May 25, 2014, from OPM GOVERNMETN POLICY http//www.opm,gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/leave-administrative/fact-sheets/annua-leave/ University Health bang System. (2009). Retrieved May 26, 2014, from http//universityhealth.org/jobs.U4NcFPldWm8 VA Jobs Home. (2014, May 13 last updated). Retrieved May 26, 2014, from US Department of Veterans Affairs http//www.careers.gov

No comments:

Post a Comment