.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Causality and New Town

Cause and Effect Of pathetic The imprints of moving to a new town or urban center Nowadays, as a result of looking for give out conditions of life some(prenominal) community have been moving from their own urban center to another city or country. People in all over the world be developing the necessity of find their happiness, education and a better transaction. abject to a new town or city can flummox some negatives and positives effects to the person who is moving. The first effect of moving to a new town or city can be appoint in educational life.Since people are looking to a better education, they move to a country that can give them the calamity of be a good professional. For causa, in Angola my country, if you want find a cracking job you have to have an international certificate. This means that the people who are living in another country have more possibility to achieve the work. Some condemnations the companies on my country prefer consider people who are f rom another country. In short, I am the exactly example because I moved from my country to U. S.A to look for a spectacular certificate. The plump for effect of moving to a new town or city can be found in psychologist state of a person. For example, when I arrived here I had some mental problems because always I was persuasion about my family that I left in Angola. A person who is desirous suffers the consequences alone and bets a lot about the family that is away from her. In my opinion, think about the family who people left causes serious problem and the person cannot boil down on her real objective there.In addition, people have to be truehearted and control all their feelings when they are in another town. The third effect of moving to a new town is that people spend a lot of currency. To start a new life sometimes because of work or studies when people move they spend a lot of money with car, house, and school until adjust the new life with the new city. Starting a new life is kind of complicated because at first time you dont have where buy and find everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment